Do you worry that your clunky checkout system is putting people off and costing you sales?
Then I might just have the solution you’re looking for.
In this ThriveCart review, I’m going to give you my honest opinion of the popular online checkout software system.
I’ve been using ThriveCart since June 2020 so I’ve had plenty of time to try its many features and see how it works.
Straight off the bat, I’m going to tell you I think it’s a brilliant piece of technology and is the best tool I’ve invested in for my business.
And, armed with the information below, you’ll be able to decide whether it’s right for you too.
I’m also going to include a referral link so you can check it out.
ThriveCart Review 2021
What is ThriveCart
In a nutshell, ThriveCart is an easy-to-use online sales checkout system.
It allows you to create sales pages, checkout pages, manage subscriptions pay affiliates and boost your profits with simple value-added offers.
Who is ThriveCart for?
ThriveCart has been designed for online businesses so it’s perfect if you sell physical or digital products, offer online services, memberships, subscription packages or high-ticket coaching programmes.
ThriveCart will work for you if:
- You sell downloadable digital products such as templates, eBooks and courses
- Supply ongoing subscription services
- Offer closed-door or evergreen membership packages
- Run high-ticket coaching programmes
- Deliver online consultancy services
- Sell physical products which require shipping
7 reasons to try ThriveCart
1. You don’t have to be a techie to use it
The beauty of ThriveCart is that it’s so easy to use. You don’t need any design or coding experience to create high-converting checkout pages.
ThriveCart comes complete with a choice of ready-made checkout page templates. Each one can be customised to suit your business and can be tweaked using simple drag and drop functionality.
Each template has been built to convert and you have the option to A/B test your pages which I highly recommend you do.
Another winning feature is the option to embed video to your checkout pages which can be used to add an extra layer of reassurance for hesitant buyers.
2. Increase your profits in a few clicks
ThriveCart gives you the ability to offer customers additional bonus items right when they’re in spending mode.
- Bumps: These are irresistible low-ticket offers that customers can add to their basket before they hit ‘complete order’
- Upsells: High-priced items that can be offered after the customer has completed their main purchase. This is an opportunity to show your buyer something which adds extra value to the original product
- Downsells: If your customer resists the upsell, ThriveCart gives you another shot at a sale by automatically presenting an alternative, lower-price option.
In essence, ThriveCart gives you the ability to create a whole sales funnel in one place.
3. It integrates with other software
One of the brilliant things about ThriveCart is the sheer amount of systems it integrates with.
My own account is connected to the messaging service Slack, email marketing service Active Campaign and our payment system, Stripe.
Each time I make a sale, I receive a notification, a welcome email sequence is triggered and payment is safely transferred.
But it doesn’t end there. ThriveCart can be connected to a huge range of other systems including (but not limited to): Apple Pay, Paypal, Google Pay, MailChimp, Infusion Soft, Convert Kit, Click Funnels, HubSpot, Mailer Lite, Google analytics, Memberpress, Lead Pages and loads more.
4. You can add multiple products and payment options
Not only does ThriveCart allow you to manage multiple products in one place, but it also lets you set up a variety of payment options.
- One-time payments
- Recurring subscription payments
- A larger upfront payment followed by multiple smaller amounts
- Pay what you like
- Free trials
This means you can be really flexible with the payment methods you offer your customers and can create a range of options to suit different budgets.
5. Keep track of your earnings
If like me, you decide to sell everything through ThriveCart, you’ll be able to easily keep track of your earnings.
The dashboard lets you sort your income by day, week, month, year, or for customised time periods, so you can see your income at a glance.
You can keep tabs on how much you’re making per product, how many customers you have, their lifetime value, your monthly recurring revenue and your churn – the number of customers who have left.
ThriveCart automatically notifies customers when a payment is due when their card is about to expire and when integrated with your email system, can even chase overdue payments for you!
6. Manage affiliate payments
Offering an affiliate reward scheme is a great way to grow your business through word of mouth. But it can be a pain to manage.
ThriveCart makes it easy. It will track payments to your affiliates whenever someone uses their link and you can decide how they’ll get paid, whether that’s automatic with payments going to them instantly, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, annually or if you prefer you can make manual payments using the information ThriveCart provides.
You can also choose whether they’ll receive a fixed payment, percentage of the sale or individual commission rates.
Affiliates have their own log-in to the platform so they can manage their accounts and keep track of their earnings.
And, as a ThriveCart user, you can also apply to become an affiliate to the platform itself. If, for example, you decide to use the links in this blog to buy ThriveCart I will receive a commission fee.
However, it’s important to note here that I only recommend products I 100% love and I can honestly say ThriveCart is the best investment I’ve made for my business.
7. It pays for itself – or your money back
ThriveCart currently costs $495 USD (roughly £435) or $690 USD (about £500) for the pro version. In my opinion, it’s worth every penny.
Unlike other software systems – which charge anything from $30 to $199 per month – ThriveCart takes a one-off payment and guarantees lifetime access.
Although it might feel like a big upfront investment, the ability to increase order value through bumps, upsells and downsells, means it quickly pays for itself.
In fact, ThriveCart is so confident you’ll recoup the cost, it offers this amazing 30-day money-back guarantee:
‘If after using ThriveCart and its features in your business you find that it doesn’t help grow your results by more than the cost of your investment, our team will work with you for free until it does! If ThriveCart still hasn’t paid for itself, you can receive a full refund during the first 30 days.’
Here’s a quick recap of some of ThriveCart’s awesome features:
- Pay once, get lifetime access
- Pay for itself 30-day guarantee
- Revenue dashboard
- Customisable checkout pages
- Bumps, upsells and downsells
- Integrates with all major teaching, coaching, email and payment platforms
- A/B testing on checkout pages
- Choice of currencies
- Unlimited number of carts
- Built-in digital tax calculator
- Automated abandon cart follow-up emails
- Video carts
- Pop up checkouts on your website
- Affiliate management
- Customer behaviour data
- Mobile friendly
Ready to try ThriveCart? Don’t forget, that ThriveCart “Pays For Itself” Guarantee means you’ve got nothing to lose.