In order for me to work on your Facebook & Instagram ads I will need to access your ad account. Here are some simple steps to grant that access:
If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager account
1. You will need to friend request me temporarily – this is me: https://www.facebook.com/Laurammoore76
Once we have completed the following steps I will remove the friend connection.
2. Go to your Ad Account Settings in Ads Manager. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
To get to your ad manager see the image below – this should show on your home page.
3. Under Ad Account Roles, click Add People.
4. Enter my name or my email address if my name doesn’t appear (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you can’t find me here then let me know.
5. Click the dropdown menu to choose my role and then click Confirm / Assign
Once you add me, I will have immediate access to your ad account. You can always change my permissions or remove me from your ad account by clicking the X that’s next to my name. However, doing this will mean I can’t access your ads so it’s advisable not to do this while we are working together.
If you do have a Facebook Business Manager Account
Follow the instructions below:
- Go to your business manager account and tap the settings cog
- Click the blue ‘ADD’ button
- Enter my email address (email@example.com) and select the access level you wish to assign. Admin access gives me all the access I will need to run your ads and use any catalogues or associated assets.
You also need to assign access to your page and ad account as shown below (instead of seeing mine, you should see your page name and ad account where shown)
If you have any other assets attached to your business manager then now would be a good time to assign access to those as well. Eg a catalogue, pixel etc.